Skill Set :
The essence of the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in our product growth strategy.?You will initiate and structure the marketing initiatives for WhatsApp Business and Marketing Automation. You coordinate your efforts between Sales, Marketing & Product. Content creation and thought leadership play a fundamental role in succeeding. Together with the marketing teams, you drive SEA and SEO campaigns for online presence of the SaaS Product.
As our new Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Distill the core product marketing message from our USPs & product strategy.
- Create campaigns (from idea generation, content creation and execution).
- Drive the inbound growth of the products and its revenue using tools like hubspot, salesforce pardot.
- Optimize the marketing efforts and analyzing the outcome of digital marketing initiatives.
- Manage the marketing roadmap for the product lines.
- Be the marketing go-to-person for the Sinch India for product marketing.
- You understand the customer journey from ‘Awareness’ to ‘Expand’ and how marketing is at play in all different stages. Since you will be driving the marketing efforts of WhatsApp and Marketing Automation product lines, you should have a couple of years of experience in product marketing and understand the in-and-outs on how growth hacking works for B2B SaaS.
- Understanding of the SaaS business model.
- Hands-on experience in online Ad campaigns (SEA). You can coach and manage your colleagues and external marketing agencies on driving value from these techniques.
- Strong content creation skills: Whitepapers, blogs or video. Your team will work with you on this.
- Know-how of Marketing Automation Tooling, CRM, Google Analytics
- English fluency.
- Know Hubspot CRM + Hubspot Marketing or Pardot + Salesforce or ideally even all of these.