To support 24x7 network operations by ensuring services availability as per SLA defined at ACL Mobile Ltd. The Role includes carrying out smooth network operations, support data network communications by designing, planning, maintenance, Implementation, support regular audits, smooth operations towards Production network by ensuring services availability as per SLA defined.
Skill Set :
- Maintains Cisco and SonicWALL UTM, network devices (switches and routers), Wi-Fi devices
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of standard operating procedures for Network administration activities.
- Installation, configuration of network devices & Maintenance of SOPs
- Monitor the availability of Network, troubleshooting to fix issues, take appropriate recovery actions working with vendors and support teams
- Periodic review of Network utilization, bandwidth management uptime and report to Capacity manager
- Proactive analysis of errors and logs with implementation of corrective actions
- Perform backup activities for network devices
- User Access management - Logical access control of users and groups in a network environment
- IOS upgradation on routers, switches, and firewalls
- Update of latest architecture diagram of TFSIN network with all connectivity details (low level diagram)
- Configuration and monitoring of switches, routers, firewall and Wi-Fi devices
- Configuration of site to site VPN tunnels and managing the configuration details
- Carrying out of all network changes as per the approved change
- Support Information Security and Audit team to ensure compliance against regulatory as well as security standards
- Ensure continuous monitoring and execution of security controls to safeguard ACL information assets (network infrastructure)
IT Service Support
- Adherence to SLAs as agreed with the business - uptime of 99.85%
- Support Business objectives through successful and timely delivery of projects
- Provide IT network solutions from information security perspective to meet compliance requirements
- Establishes strong network by monitoring, evaluating performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency
- Planning, schedule for installation, configuration, testing of network products, firewalls, review defining policies and procedures as per security controls, and solutions to meet immediate and future business needs
- Maintains network performance by using network tools, and troubleshooting network problems at different Geo locations, escalating problems to vendor and resolving
- Evaluate / Fulfill requests related to VPNs, Data Cards and Network devices
- Work as a lead capacity planner within department and represent in workflow, escalation discussions.
Vendor Governance & Reporting
- Effective resource utilization of outsourced service. Availability to manage of technical teams for project support
- Timely and effective reporting
- Maintain and report on the budget at regular intervals for effective spending and to support financial reporting.
- Work with Vendors to renew AMCs and regular support
- Work with partners on network optimization
- Ensure all the knowledge is properly documented and shared with all relevant stake holders
- Continuous focus on bringing new improvements into the system and documenting them
Reporting: Head – IT Infrastructure
Experience & Skills
Education: B.Tech. / BCA /MCA
Experience: Minimum of 5-6 years of hands on relevant experience with the good understanding of network technology (different platforms) and services management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be ITIL and CCNA certified, good to have CCNP and Sonicwall certification
- Good technical knowledge of network concepts, should have ability to provide scalable solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, capability to handle technical escalation and providing solution
- Understands customer needs in order to deliver simple, innovative, cost effective and convenient solutions/services
- Stakeholders and vendor management skills
- Multi-tasking and Decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently in crisis / pressure situation
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- With business users to provide IT infrastructure support for day to day business operations (including remote).
- Project team for timely support.
- With technical key stakeholders for maintenance of network hardware and services for business continuity & services uptime within agreed SLA.
- Liaise with vendors for procurements related requirements and after sales services.
- Vendor escalations