To support 24x7 server infrastructure operations by ensuring services availability as per SLA defined at ACL Mobile Ltd. Understand current and future IT infrastructure requirements, design and implement solutions to build IT infrastructure platform for effectively running projects, IT services meeting Information Security & compliance requirements for the Organization.
Skill Set :
Infrastructure Service Management
- Oversee daily maintenance activities and support issues. Lead from the front for all critical issues to ensure faster recovery of services
- Periodic service review with support teams and vendors for addressing issues, reviewing root cause / trends for identification of permanent fixes / service improvements
- Coordinate with Auditors to facilitate audits, follow up with teams for closure of audit items
- Coordinate with Information Security team for understanding requirements and taking required action for closure.
- Manage infrastructure changes through CAB approvals and direct teams for implementation of changes
- Review the infrastructure on regular basis and provide budget inputs to IT budgeting process and report Opex variance on monthly basis
- Record and track all IT infrastructure assets and related expenses
- Identify/Manage SOPs for improving support and maintenance processes
- Enhance capability of individuals to manage their day to day tasks independently and effectively and review roles intermittently
- Work closely with project and infrastructure solutions team for supporting projects, planning and conducting transitions of new infrastructure
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services. Analyze IT requirements of project sites and implement according to business objectives.
- Monitor critical Infrastructure health and report non compliances
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Manage a distributed team across various locations for supporting end users within SLA
- Perform evaluation of vendors for assessment of their product / service offerings and capabilities to make recommendations
- Periodic review of vendor services through KPI framework. Identification of gaps in services, developing action plan and follow up to address gaps.
- Internal updates and escalations as required
- Manage escalations with vendors, carry out action plan for restoration of services
- Drive vendor quality by conducting periodic audits and checks on vendor
- On-time reporting on services highlighting issues, risks, challenges, counter measures etc; assets, audits & compliance; budget situation; resources etc.
- Ensure all the knowledge is properly documented and shared with all relevant stake holders to help improve the service
- Coordinate with the other support teams to share the knowledge documents for all issues resolved with Service desk to improve “First Time Resolution”
- To ensure all knowledge documents (SOP’s) are prepared and kept up to date for support teams as ready reference
Reporting: Head – IT Infrastructure
Experience & Skills
Education: Graduate in IT/ Computer Science / B.Tech. /M.Tech. /MCA
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience in IT services and solutions with at least 5 years of infrastructure solutions /service delivery experience. Should have people management experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be ITIL, MCSE / MCSA Server 2016, Microsoft 365 Certification and VCP Certified
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure including server, storage, and cloud
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, capability to handle technical escalation and providing solution
- Ability to visualize and attention to the detail; should have strong documentation skills
- Quick decision making
- Customer service orientation
- Problem solving and root cause identification
- Vendor management / Team Management
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- All functions: To resolve technical queries and issues
- Vendors: Day to day service delivery and handling of escalations
- Liaise with vendors for procurements related requirements and after sales services, Vendor escalations
- With business users to provide IT infrastructure support for day to day business operations (including remote)
- Project team for timely support
- Effective utilization of existing infrastructure.
- Managing multi-vendor model for smooth IT operations.
- Managing multiple stakeholder priorities and expectations
- Adherence to service TATs
- Constantly changing requirements and schedules.