Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Looking for an opportunity where you will put your problem-solving skills into use while supporting Enterprise customers at the highest tier of customer support? Are you all about providing the best service to your customers? Join our team as our Dedicated Support Engineer!
The essence of the role
As a Dedicated Support Engineer at Sinch you will be responsible for ensuring our most valuable and strategic clients receive industry leading customer experience and technical service quality. You will be responsible for establishing, defining and refining end to end delivery on services, incidents and requests for your assigned clients.
Through managing support tickets, working closely with our clients and cross functional teams the position provides dedicated technical support and service delivery management for key clients who are assigned to you.
As our Dedicated Support Engineer, you will:
• Work closely with Client related issues, answer calls and support our clients for all post-sales technical issues and requests.
• Actively promote a close working relationship with our clients and internal teams to maximize service delivery and customer experience.
• Provide day-to-day support and management for customer escalations and incident tickets.
• Provide day-to-day monitoring and sometimes operational support and administration of Linux/Java-based services during installation, configuration and regular upgrades or maintenance of the Sinch core messaging applications.
• Troubleshoot problems and help optimize the messaging platform as needed to ensure good service quality.
• Contribute to regular cross functional meetings internally to drive service delivery and improvement.
You will be part of a Dedicated Account Support team – reporting into the Dedicated Account Support Manager, who is based in the US.
In this role you will work closely with Service Delivery Management, Production Operations, Account Director and Account Manager to optimize customer experience.
Who are you?
We believe that you have experience from a customer-facing role in a technical support engineer position. You are cooperative and great at establishing strong relationships with your customers. Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and able to handle stress and peak messaging periods in a constructive way.
In order to contribute in this role you have:
• Experience in a technical support position.
• Solid knowledge of network access, server functionality & troubleshooting.
• Able to communicate in Mandarin.
• Customer focused and skilled in building relationships.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
• Experience with web-based protocols and general Linux-based TCP/IP networking (ifconfig, netstat, tcpdump, etc.).
• Working knowledge of mobile devices and web protocols (SMPP, HTTP, etc).
• Previous experience in the mobile industry or telephone services or a keen interest in mobile communications (SMS, SS7, MMS, MM7, OTT, IoT).
Are you ready? Join us on our journey!
About the recruitment process:
To help us place the right people in the right role, we believe in science-based and fair assessment methods. We follow a competence-based, structured interview process where your skills, experience and attributes relevant to the role and Sinch will be assessed. As part of our recruitment process, pre-employment testing is used to help us increase our hiring success by identifying the candidates that are most likely to thrive and be successful in the role. We acknowledge that there are two parties making a decision in this process and welcome you to ask any questions you may have at any stage of the process.