As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will design, monitor and implement IT/cyber security best practices to protect the organization's computer networks from cyber-attacks. You will also help develop organization wide best practices for IT/cyber/cloud security. You will monitor computer networks for security issues, install security software and document all security issues or breaches you find.
Skill Set :
An ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree / master’s degree in computer science with a minimum of 9-12 years of experience in IT/Cyber security domain. You need to be proficient in managing cyber security program as per organizational security policy and follow industry best security practices while implementing controls. You should also have basic understanding of running VA tools, mitigating identified issues and closely working with technology and security team to prioritizing the vulnerability closer. In addition, you will have excellent written and oral communication skill and understand patch management, Active directory implementation, firewalls, antivirus, IDPS and cloud security concepts.
- Good domain knowledge in Cyber Security.
- Should have good working knowledge on Cloud Security & IT Security concepts
- Good knowledge of Vulnerability Management life cycle.
- Experience in Cyber Security Audit is must and good working knowledge on Security review of cyber security tools and technologies like Firewalls/UTM; IDS/IPS; Web Content filtering; DLP; Active Directory; Network Basics, Anti-phishing tool, O365 and Azure etc.
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic controls.
- Excellent experience in handling clients and external audits
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure Cloud Environment
- Managing web proxy server policies
- Managing DLP solution and fine tune policies
- Management of MS Intune MDM and MAM
- Working experience of EDR solution and anti-malware solutions.
- Supporting internal teams during audits and respond to RFP/RFI questionnaires
- Documentation of cyber security Policies, Standards, Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures
- Analyze/review existing controls, identify gaps and recommend new/revised controls and monitoring methods for departmental use.
- Conduct Risk Assessment for Technology function.
- Review and implement best industry practices in IT security domain
- Prepare reports to keep the senior management informed of the operation and progress of cyber security efforts.
- Experience in SIEM Integration and SOC reported incident handling
- Managing Cloud Security Using Azure Conditional Access, Office 365 DLP, Azure Information Protection
- Working experience on SSO and IDAM solutions
- Working knowledge of Active Directory GPO Management
- Ability to tracks issues to closure and keeps all stakeholders informed about the progress.
- Must have good written and oral communication with good presentation skills and able to work as individual contributor as well as in teams
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 8 to 12 years of experience in IT & Cyber security
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify and mitigate cyber vulnerabilities
- Understand patch management; Risk management & Incident Management
- Knowledge of firewalls/UTM, antivirus, IDPS, LDAP technologies, Microsoft Security technologies and cloud security concepts (Azure/AWS)
- Any Graduate degree
- CCNA; MCSE; CEH or Force point DLP
- ISO27001:2013 lead implementer/LA /attended training